As you know, yours truly receives products to try, to give a test run if you will. The latest product bestowed upon yours truly was something I didn’t ever think about blogging about, although it is a key factor in every Lady’s and Gent’s daily beauty routine or regime. Deodorant. All these years I have been educating the masses on their tresses or lack there of, on self esteem and kindness and yet I had never delved into the pit …see what I did there? Body odour. It’s never spoken about until it literally fills the room. Do not fret Beauties. I have found something that can save you from those awkward side sniffs or those stretches that have the people around you wondering why you are doing yoga at the breakfast table. Meet Pure Mint Deodorant from Arbonne.
This gem is a natural, yes, I said natural product. Free of parabens and aluminum. It is vegan and gluten free. Now, I can feel the eye rolls and know what you are thinking “Natural deodorant? They don’t work.”. Well I am here to tell you they do. I personally used Arbonne’s Pure Mint Deodorant for 3 days straight. One of those days consisted of yard work in the hot sun, another one of those days was working over a hot stove and grill for the majority of the day…and my hubby still wanted my hugs. The neighbourhood children nor my customers shooed me away or turned up their noses. I have to say, I smelled pretty good.
There are a few key components to Arbonne’s Pure Mint Deodorant that make it work so well.
- It is infused with spearmint, mint and antioxidants from White Tea, lemongrass, sage and tea tree extracts (these gems help to condition the delicate skin under our arms = less chafing).
- Aloe Vera leaf juice and Witch Hazel Water soften and smooth the skin for a more comfortable application
- Zinc = absorbs moisture
- Vegetable enzymes = neutralizes the effects of odour causing bacteria to deliver a gentle, effective protection
- Baking Soda in combination with the above vegetable extracts = a unique odour fighting formula.
- It is created for Women and Men. Yep. This baby is Unisex.
One of my favorite things about Arbonne’s Pure Mint Deodorant? NO WHITE MARKS on my clothes! None! Not a one! For a gal who likes her black ensembles, let me tell ya…it’s a whole new world.
A little side note – since I began changing the direction of my blog, many opportunities have been arriving in my inbox, if you will. One of the them was from the Beauties at reviews.com. They enjoyed my tales thus far and inquired if I had ever tried natural deodorants. Since I am telling you about Arbonne’s natural deodorant, the Beauties at reviews.com have graciously sent me a link to others that may interest you, or that may be available in your part of the world.
…another little side note… shout out to Jericka from reviews.com !