For those of you familiar with my Salon Tales, you know that yours truly has fine hair. Lots of it, but fine. I am also bottle blonde who adores her flat iron, so my tresses are delicate and need tender loving care. For those of you with hair like mine, I feel your pain. You find a volumizing shampoo that gives you body and lift, but it leaves your hair looking and feeling like straw. You find a conditioning treatment to restore the life and softness to your tired tresses only to be left with lifeless and greasy strands. Well beauties, are you in for a treat! Let me introduce you to a hair care line that offers volume and repairs damaged hair and helps to prevent further damage. The following products have been tried and tested by yours truly over the past weeks. Meet sarynaKEY.
The main ingredient that sets sarynaKEY apart from the rest is Pure African Shea Butter. It is naturally made up of 70% natural keratin and 30% amino acid – so it replenishes the hair with the protein it is made of. The sarynaKEY line offers 8 different product lines for all hair types and hair and scalp conditions. Today’s tale is focusing on their volumizing line – Volume Lift. The Volume Lift line contains a protein found in wheat which builds upon fine and fragile hair. Unlike other volumizing products, sarynaKEY Volume Lift offers a low PH factor that in turn seals the hair cuticle and helps to repair the fragile strands. It offers volume and it repairs your hair. …and no, you aren’t dreaming…it really does. It is also color safe. I have a swoop of blue through my hair and the color did not fade and my blonde did not get brassy.
Volume Lift Shampoo and Conditioner
– the shampoo lathers well, leaves the hair feeling clean without any feeling of product build up and less tangles than with other volumizing shampoo’s I have used in the past.
– the conditioner is a daily conditioner that is thick and creamy yet not heavy. It works through the hair with ease, without a greasy residue feeling afterward. It left my hair soft and tangle free. It contains vitamin E and UV filters to protect and nourish the hair. *the amino acids activate an internal repair process at the root and the low PH ensures the hair shaft stays sealed = prevents the loss of the active ingredients from the shampoo.
– a conditioning treatment that strengthens, nourishes and give the hair a thicker look and feel. It contains a combo of shea butter, wheat protein, natural keratins and vitamins that add an external layer of protection while softening the hair. This treatment is meant to be used once a week, focusing on the ends of the hair. Leave in for 2 -5 minutes then rinse with cool water. I used this treatment twice in one week just to see if it would weigh down my hair. It did not. It left my hair soft and full – not weighed down or lifeless.
– a lightweight oil that offers shine without making the hair look or feel greasy, all the while adding volume and giving your hair a thicker look and feel. Apply to damp hair before blow drying, or can be applied to dry hair after thermal styling is completed – to eliminate frizz or flyaways. * a little styling tip – I use this oil and cocktail it with my pomade for extra shine and pliability to my pomade.
– a weightless shine spray. Adds brilliant shine without looking greasy and does not weigh down your achieved style or texture. It is color safe and color safe for blondes = no brassy tone or residue. * this shine gloss can also be used in a product cocktail with other products such as pastes and clay to make them more pliable and user friendly.
For all the fine hair, fine/damaged hair Beauties out there looking for an answer to their hair woes, look no further than the Volume Lift line from sarynaKEY.