It’s Monday. Again. For those of you familiar with my blog, you are aware it is becoming my mission to make Monday a little more bearable. I can’t make the coffee brew faster, I can’t get your dog to open the door and walk himself, nor can I make your children give you the moment of silence you so desperately need first thing in the morning. What I can do is help you to have a good hair day on Mondays, and everyday.
For those of you, like myself, who felt lost when Joico Brilliantine or Senscience Pliable Shine were discontinued, do I have some AWESOME news for you this fine Monday morning!
This Monday’s featured product is Senscience ProFormance Polish
Senscience ProFormance is one of the newest collections from Senscience. Although the products are created for our lovely gents, our lovely ladies can use them as well. I am a firm believer that there is always a reason to add a little shine. This gem from Senscience delivers just that. It is a pliable (easy to work with) pomade that is created for all hair types. * a lovely pomade to use on curls – soft and defined. It offers a natural shine and washes out easily – leaving no residue behind. * no flaking – perfect for our dark haired beauties and no brassy tone residue – perfect for our blonde bombshells.
For best results, Senscience ProFormance Polish should be applied to dry hair. A little goes a long way, so begin with a dime size amount, emulsify in your hands, then apply to your hair. When using Senscience ProFormance polish, you can easily achieve any style.
For the Gents;
– a slicked back dapper
– a rebel tousled style – think Marlon Brando in A street car named desire …or James Dean in Rebel without a cause …either will do.
– great for beards – adds that little bit of sheen and controls those pesky little hairs with a mind of their own.
For the Ladies;
– a great finishing product for curls – adds a little shine and brings back a little spring to your curls without leaving a sticky or hard look and feel.
– a perfect product to apply to those pesky flyaways along your part or to control the kick back of your cowlick * that’s why I like it.
– cocktail with your favorite shine serum – a great finishing product to add some shine and control to your ends – instead of your ends looking like a shag rug circa 1970, your ends with be smooth as a baby’s bottom.
A lovely pomade that adds natural shine and it smells wonderful, what more can your hair ask for on a Monday?