It’s Monday. It’s January. The February “blahs” are just around the corner. The view from my window…snow storms are threatening, skies are cloudy, the gleaming white snow has lost it’s sparkle and lays there, dull and grey. Before you pull down the shades and crawl back under the covers, I have a little something to help add a pop of color to your daily life and remind you that Spring will rise from her Winter slumber soon enough. Let me introduce you to Joico Color Butter.
From pink to purple, red to blue, Joico has created a color for you. Joico Color Butter allows you to try the vibrant shade you have always wanted, without the commitment! The color lasts up to 10 shampoo’s. Joico Color Butter is the perfect product to touch up vibrant ends, or to restore your existing vibrant shade until your next Salon visit. Here’s a few key features of this FAB! product;
- Joico Color Butter is a nourishing color treatment. Yes. I said treatment. Color Butter both moisturizes and strengthens the hair. *Reduces breakage up to 44%.
- Joico Color Butter is free of peroxide, ammonia, MEA and PPD.
- Hair is instantly more vibrant and strong with healthy and glossy strands.
- Washes out in 10 shampoo’s *Depending on the porosity of your hair.
- The perfect product to refresh existing semi permanent pastel/vibrant colors.
- ALWAYS wear gloves and cover your clothing to avoid staining. If you happen to spill a little, wipe off counters and floors as soon as possible to avoid stains.
- best results are on pre-lightened hair.
- for a pastel/lighter effect, apply to damp hair. Leave on for 5-15 minutes, then rinse. You can follow up with a shampoo – Joico Kpak Color Therapy is suggested.
- for true vibrancy, apply to dry hair. Leave on for 5 – 15 minutes, then rinse. Follow with Joico Kpak Color Therapy Shampoo.
- for bolder results – apply Joico Color Butter 2 -3 times. *always rinse and blow dry in between each application.
Visit http://www.joico.com for more information on Color Butter. Their FAQ sheet answers any and all questions, for stylists and their clients alike.
I know there are many of you out there who scroll through Instagram or Pinterest and vibrant hair color peaks your interest. I also know many are fearful of the commitment to color and worry about the judgement that may follow. Thanks to Joico Color Butter, you can have commitment free color. Who knows, you may find that you can’t stop smiling at your reflection. You may find yourself hearing “I love your hair” as you are in the produce aisle. Take a chance. Try something new. …you know what they say… Everything is better with butter.
You can ask any of my coworkers, family members and friends… at least three times a week I am complimented on my hair. The cut, the color and it’s condition. You see, I am a bottled blonde. Yes, I was born blonde, then I slowly became a brunette, and during pregnancy my hair turned dark brown and stayed that shade. When my grey’s began to spring up (at 31 thank you), I decided to start adding blonde highlights, that soon turned into more highlights that became what I have today, blonde on top, dark brown underneath with hints of magenta peeking through. Psst…a little secret…blonde on top masks the grey hair…when they pop up I can say it’s more platinum blonde. Back to the tale at hand. I want to share the secret to my good hair days and the lovely condition of my tresses. In a word… Joico Kpak. I could go on and on, singing the praises of this FABULOUS line. Instead, let me share my past tales of Joico Kpak and their complete line. Created for all hair types and hair woes.
Joico Kpak Color Therapy Dry Oil Spray – That Girl in the Red Coat
Trust me, if you chemically treat your hair, using Joico Kpak will have you being complimented on your hair too.
Yours truly cannot seem to sleep past 6 a.m.. No matter what time my head hits the pillow, once 6 a.m. rolls around, there I am, up before the sun. I remember as a kid thinking anyone who gets up so early everyday, especially on a Monday was weird. Well, now I am the weird one. I grabbed my cup of joe, sank into my favorite chair and started scrolling through my phone. Although many of the posts were from yesterday (Sunday), so many were memes and GIF’s about Monday being just around the corner. I know I can’t grant you three wishes, get the dog to stop chewing your shoes or get your children to understand “Mommy needs her coffee”, nor can I call in sick for you. What I can do is tell you about a gem from Living Proof that will put a pep in your step and have you trying to catch your reflection at every turn. Let me introduce you to Living Proof Perfect hair Day 5-in-1 styling treatment!
I received this gem with my FabFitFun subscription box…you gotta get this box! I had great results with my Living Proof Restore trio https://thatgirlintheredcoat.com/2018/03/26/here-is-your-proof/ so I was keen to try this little beauty. Let me tell you, this little bottle packs a punch and delivers on it’s promises!
Living Proof’s Perfect hair Day 5-in-1 styling treatment delivers smoothness, volume, conditioning, strength and polish to your tresses. It styles and treats your hair without compromising one for the other. *Most volumizing products do not deliver conditioning and strength and vice versa.
Living Proof Perfect hair Day 5-in-1 styling treatment;
- formulated for all hair types
- color safe
- safe to use on chemically treated hair
- silicone free formualtion
- contains patented Healthy Hair Molecule (OFPMA)
- contains patented Thickening Molecule (PBAE)
- smells heavenly
For best results, use this gem on damp hair. Apply from root to end, then blow dry. Want volume? Use your round brush while blow drying. Want a smooth, sleek look? Use your flat brush while blow drying. *For my girls with curls – apply to damp hair and air dry – start with a little bit of product to keep crunchy curls at bay – while air drying, you will not need as much product as when blow drying. Your curls will be soft, subtle and defined.
So there you have it, once again, proof that Monday, and everyday can be a good hair day.