Here we are. March 21st. Spring has finally sprung. Just as we are about to put those pesky toque’s away (hats for my non Canadian readers) we find ourselves rethinking that notion. Winter tends to wreak havoc on our poor tresses and can leave us wondering if anyone would notice our toque at the next board meeting. Winter is not the only foe of our hair woes. Chemical and thermal damage, misuse of product, or lack of use of the proper product for our hair type can leave us reaching for the nearest hat or scarf. Until today. Beauties, let me introduce you to a lovely product from Revlon Professional. I met this gem over 8 years ago. Let me introduce you to Uniq 1.
Uniq 1 offers four delicious scents, today’s feature is Coconut.
- Original scent – a mix of Bergamot, pineapple, peony and Patchouli… think about what Jon Bon Jovi would smell like…this is it.
- Coconut scent – a mix of coconut, caramel and vanilla… this scent will have you thinking of sitting on a beach chair being served a daiquiri
- Lotus Flower scent – a mix of lily of the valley, rose and lotus flower… this scent will have you dreaming of the warm summer sun shining on your face while a cool breeze passes over.
- Green tea scent – a mix of lavender, lemon, green tea and sweet musk… this scent will leave you as Zen as the Dalai Lama
Uniq 1 is a multi-benefit hair product. This gem is a leave in spray mask that offers 10 benefits in one product – hence Uniq 1. Created for all hair types and safe to use daily if needed. Best results are on towel dried, clean hair, before blow drying. A little goes a long way, so for my short hair gals, use sparingly. The benefits of Uniq 1 (other than it’s FAB! scents) are;
- repair for dry/damaged hair
- shine & frizz control
- heat protection
- silkiness & smoothness
- color protection with UVA & UVB filters
- easier brushing and ironing
- incredible detangler
- long lasting hairstyle
- split end prevention
- adds body
Uniq 1 is the perfect product for anyone who wants a great hair day but doesn’t want to use a lot of products. I have personally been using this product off and on for over 8 years. … as you are well aware, I try A LOT of products. Uniq 1 is one product I know I can rely on when my hair needs that little extra something, or when I am running behind and may not have the time to apply a leave in, a mousse, a thermal protectant…you get the picture.
Uniq 1 delivers the results I need for a good hair day, and it will deliver results for you as well.