The alarm has rung. You’ve checked your phone. You’ve checked your calendar. You double checked your child’s school calendar. It’s true. It’s Monday. Before your ruin your perfectly painted cat eye and let your mascara run into your latte, I bear great news! News that will ensure yet again, you will have a good hair day every Monday. The Beauties at Joico Canada sent yours truly a true gem. You all know how I adore Joico Kpak Color Therapy and their divine Revitaluxe treatment … a little reminder for you … https://thatgirlintheredcoat.com/2016/07/12/luster-licious/
Well…do I have news for you! Meet the newest addition to the Joico Kpak Color Therapy family….
Kpak Color Therapy Luster Lock!
Where do I begin? Luster Lock is a multi-perfector daily shine and protect spray. This baby packs a punch yet is gentle enough on hair to be used daily. Created for all hair types, textures, length and color. The first time I used this I could feel the difference in my hair as I was blowdrying…less tangles, less snapping of strands (bottled blondes know of what I speak) and my hair felt so soft…the same softness I feel after I leave the Salon kind of soft. The secret is the dual phase formula. It creates a lotion like dose of nourishment with each spray to deliver;
- Strength = each strand becomes twice as strong
- Instant detangling = brushes and combs glide through your hair with ease
- UV protection = less color fade with the sun’s rays
- Thermal protection = less damage from the heat of your blowdryer
- Reduction to split end appearance
- Soft, smooth, shiny, frizz free hair
Joico Kpak Color Therapy Luster Lock was tested on red hair – and as we all know, red is the most difficult color to keep intact. ( the red molecule is bigger than most = harder to penetrate the hair’s cuticle). Paired with Joico Kpak Color Therapy Shampoo, Luster Lock Spray locked in the red color to offer 89% color vibrancy after 10 shampoos! Think about that for a minute…if Luster Lock can keep a red vibrant, just think what it can do for your hair color.
Just give the bottle a good shake, apply to damp hair, blowdry and voila! You will step out of your bathroom feeling like you just stepped out of the Salon. Vibrant, shiny, smooth hair…sounds like a great start to the week if you ask me.
Here we are, it is once again Monday. On my part of the globe, the sun is shining and the humidex is on the rise, and we all are well aware that humidity and hair, they just don’t mix. With the summer temperatures on the rise and humidity in the air, our hair can tend to look stringy, fuzzy, dry or all three. …not the best news for our selfie generation. Well Beauties, do I have some motivation for you on this finest of Mondays. Let me introduce you to Design Me FAB ME, a leave in spray that can mend 18 of your hair woes. Yes, you read that correctly, 18 benefits in one bottle!
This little green bottle is quite honestly a magic potion for your hair. I have fine hair, lots of it, but fine. Many leave in sprays leave my hair greasy,lifeless and weighed down. Design Me FAB ME does not. After using this spray, my hair was soft, silky with volume to boot!
Now, back to these 18 benefits I told you of. Design Me FAB ME offers;
- protection against color fading – perfect for vibrant colors
- smooths split ends
- gives your hair a silky feel
- helps to prevent damage
- offers thermal protection against the heat of your blow dryer
- revitalizes your hair’s natural protective layer
- offers protection against environmental damage
- helps hair become more manageable
- reduces blow drying time
- helps reduce static
- offers frizz control
- offers porosity control
- adds shine
- offers light conditioning
- hydrates your hair
- strengthens your hair
- enhances volume
This gem is created for all hair types. For best results, apply to damp, freshly washed hair. Spray throughout, comb through, then blow dry and style. I have applied to damp hair and let my hair air dry. The major difference was blow drying added more volume. As with all Design Me hair products, this gem is cruelty free (no harm to the bunnies), vegan, sulphate free, paraben free, gluten free and the scent is pure heaven.
Design Me hair FAB ME can motivate you to have a FAB! Monday, or any day that ends in “y”.
Imagine each time you used your flat iron, you could be changing another woman’s life and the life of her children. The simple act of doing your hair for a day at the office, the soccer field or a night on the town could give another woman an income, food on the table, independence. Well Beauties, there is no need to imagine such a scenario. Thanks to AG Hair Care, making sure you have a good hair day enables another woman to have such things.
Let me introduce to you to AG Firewall, a thermal protecting (flat iron) spray. AG Firewall is one of the members of the AG Smooth line. This gem provides;
- high shine
- a smooth protective barrier between your hair and your flat iron
- smooths, protects and prevents breakage
- controls flyaways
- controls unruly hair
AG Firewall is infused with Argon oil – sustainably sourced, fair trade organic Moroccan Argon oil, which is rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants which keep hair smooth, soft and protected. AG Firewall is cruelty free (no testing on the bunnies), Paba free, Paraben free and Gluten free. It is an aerosol spray that contains NO CFC’s = friendly to our ozone. It is meant to be used on dry hair only, right before you use your flat iron. For best results it is best to section out your hair. The smell is heavenly, it leaves a soft, workable hold to your hair, it does not flake and is not sticky. Created for all hair types.
So, how are you changing a woman’s life by having great hair you ask? Using any of the AG Smooth line hair products helps women in the poorest regions of Morocco. The Argon oil used in their products is sourced using sustainable and organic farming methods and is produced by local women of the Berber tribe. In turn, this give the women employment and an income which equals independence. It enables these women to support their families and provide education for their children.
Imagine looking at your reflection in the mirror with the thought that because of you, another woman can have pride in her reflection too. Now that is a thing of beauty.
Last week I had a woman come in looking for a silicone oil for her hair. I asked her why she was looking for a silicone oil for her hair and she told me “that’s what my stylist said to use to fix my extensions, to make the frizz go away and to help get the knots out.”. I asked her how long she had her extensions in for and she told me 1 week. (I swear, I would have guessed a month.). “Oh, I see” I said. “Yeah, I know they look horrible. My stylist told me I am not taking care of them properly. I guess I am just stupid or something.”. It was then that I asked her if her stylist had told her how to take care of her extensions to which she said “Yes. She told me to go to the drugstore and make sure the shampoo was moisturizing and then she said…” it was then that I stopped her. I actually put my hand up and said “Stop right there. Hold on one minute.”. I took a breath and said “this is not your fault. I am sorry that you spent so much money ($400.00 by the way) and were given the wrong instruction.”. I let her know that she should wrap her head each night, or at least put her hair in a low ponytail/braid before bed. That only professional Salon sulfate free shampoo should be used with extensions. That a flat iron spray should be used when using a flat iron – not a silicone oil like her stylist told her. The poor girl just looked at me. Her eyes began to well up, then stopped. Her look turned from despair to anger, and rightfully so. “My stylist didn’t tell me any of that. In fact, she made me feel like I was an idiot and disrespecting her when I told her I thought there was a problem with my extensions!”. We spent the next 20 minutes talking product and after I rang her through, she thanked me for my honesty. “You are the first person who told me the truth about my extensions”.
The point of today’s tale? Clients and customers come to our Salon’s because they trust us. They trust us with their family secrets, the latest neighbourhood gossip, their fears and their self doubt. Most importantly, they trust us with their hair. It is our responsibility as stylists, Salon managers and Salon owners to guard that trust and help our clients and customers to protect their investment in themselves. It is our responsibility to explain;
- the importance of the proper shampoo, especially for color clients. Explaining that professional Salon shampoo will protect the their color whereas drugstore shampoo will effect the vibrancy of their color = color fade.
- how to apply shampoo – to emulsify it in your hands, then apply mid shaft and work your way up.
- that sulfate free shampoo’s do not make lots of bubbles or suds. To make more of a lather, add more water. Adding more shampoo just wastes the shampoo and leaves the hair greasy and lifeless.
- the difference between leave in conditioners and conditioning treatments. Yes, sadly many woman I have helped were using a conditioning treatment and leaving it in, which in turn messed up their hair, on many levels. * I ALWAYS stress the importance of rinsing out vs. leaving in. Trust me, your client may look at you like you have three heads, but they will thank you for it later.
- all mousses and root boosts are thermal activated. No blow drying? No volume. Plain and simple.
- the importance of thermal protection. Every client that uses a flat iron MUST have a flat iron spray at home and it MUST be used each time a flat iron is used. *the hair spray today will be cooked into the hair tomorrow without the use of a thermal spray.
- All oils and serums should be applied to damp hair BEFORE blow drying or to dry hair AFTER using a flat iron or curling iron. * oils and serums are not thermal protectants. I want you to think of a hot pan on the stove – what happens when you add oil to a hot pan? Exactly.
- how to take care of extensions. How to wash them. How to style them. Which products are best to use.
- how to take care of their hair after a perm
- how to maintain smooth tresses after a chemical straightening
- how to wash their hair when they have had vibrant colors applied.
In my experience, almost every customer thanks me for being honest with them, for taking the time to explain things to them, the how’s and the why’s of hair product and hair care. Take a moment to speak with your clients about their hair and hair care routine, explain the importance of protecting their investment in themselves. They will thank you for it. As for me…no thanks needed.
“My stylist said I should use a volumizer.”. “My stylist said that my hair needs a treatment.”. “My stylist said I am using the wrong hairspray.”. These are a sampling of the phrases I hear on a daily basis, more then once, from women and men who have just left their stylist’s chair and have come to see me at our Salon/shop for their hair products. Many times they look confused and more often than not, they look and feel insulted. They have just been told there is a problem with their hair, or the products they are using and were not given a solution. After discussing what it is that their stylist said and more importantly, after I ask them what they think and what they want, I hear an even more common question… “Why didn’t my stylist tell me that?”.
Over the years I have realized one constant in our industry, a key component to any Salon visit is being neglected. Retail. Retailing the products that we use to help achieve our client’s new found love of their hair. Products that we use to keep the vibrancy of their color and the integrity of their hair. Letting your client leave without the proper products and tools to keep the love affair with their hair alive is, well, mean. Yes, mean. Think about it. Your client leaves your chair feeling prettier or more handsome (cannot forget our gents). They have a spring in their step. They are walking with more confidence. They like their reflection. Then the next day, as they are standing in their bathroom trying to get their hair to look as good as the day before, their self confidence begins to fade and they begin to feel stupid. Not giving your clients the proper products, tools and instruction is literally pulling the rug from under them. No one likes to feel like the butt of a joke.
- First and Foremost! ALWAYS ask what products your client is using at home.
- when washing your clients hair and you realize that they need to use a clarifying shampoo, explain to them what a clarifying shampoo is and why it should be used.
- bright and vibrant colors are huge right now. For your clients with multi tone brights, explain the importance of how to wash their hair, that each color should be washed separately for the first few washes so that the colors do not start to bleed together.
- when discussing the need for a conditioning treatment, explain what that is. Many times the women I have spoken to thought that they were supposed to leave the treatment in, which in turn made their hair look and feel worse than when before using it.
- explain to your client that a volumizing shampoo and conditioner are a good start but if they want height and volume throughout their hair, styling products must be used. *Trust me, I know of what I speak. Many women I speak to thought that they were doing something wrong because the shampoo wasn’t making their hair look like it did at the Salon.
- if your client has poker straight hair, let then know that a shampoo for curly hair will not make their hair curly.
- when using mousse, explain the importance of shaking the can and dispensing it upside down. *That Girl in the Red Coat tip – explain it’s like using a can of whipped cream – if not shaken and dispensed upside down, nothing happens but a great big mess.
- explain the difference between the hold factors of the hairspray you are using. If your client doesn’t want to fuss with her hair throughout the day, that soft hold factor spray she picked up at the drugstore is probably the culprit of her bad hair days.
- for your clients that use their flat iron on a daily basis, explain the importance of thermal protectant sprays. They should be used every time the flat iron is used. Every time.
- if you see you client is dealing with dandruff, instead of just pointing it out, explain different ways they can apply shampoo to their scalp and offer them a Salon professional dandruff shampoo to use at home. *Most brands offer a dandruff/scalp shampoo, you just have to ask.
- when it comes to waxes and pomades, find out if your client likes a matte finish or prefers a little shine, what kind of hold they prefer and explain the difference.
- always show your client how to use the products. How to dispense them, how to apply them and how much to use.
- show your client that every bottle has directions on how to use the product on the back of the bottle, in case they forget.
Ask your client how they want their hair to look. Ask them if they like to blow dry their hair or not. Ask them if they use a flat iron or curling iron. Ask if they have a water softener. Ask them if there is anything about their hair they would like to change. Asking these questions opens all the doors to understanding your clients needs and wants and in turn, the doors to selling them what they need for their hair are opened too.
Retailing products, tools and giving instruction on how to use said products is a key component to any consultation/appointment. Plain and simple. Your clients are your advertising, they make or break your business and your reputation. If your client only likes themselves, their hair and you while they are sitting in your chair, pretty soon they will looking for another chair to fill.
I know, I know. It’s Monday. I too did not want to face the morning. In my part of the world, the temperature was below zero and I knew the hardwood floor would be cold. Alas, there are mouths to feed and bills to pay, and hair to do. Thanks to a new found favorite from Goldwell, my Monday morning became a little less manic, and yours truly is having a good hair day. Yep…a good hair day, on a Monday. Let me introduce you to Goldwell Sleek Perfection
…a Thermal Spray Serum to be used with your flat iron.
For those of you familiar with my Salon Tales, you know that yours truly has fine hair, is a blonde (bottled, but blonde none the less) and is a die hard fan of aerosol flat iron sprays…until now. Goldwell Sleek Perfection is a non-aerosol spray that dries in an instant – you would swear it was an aerosol. Fast drying = no sticky residue or wet spots that sizzle when your flat iron makes contact. Goldwell Sleek Perfection reduces hair breakage up to 50%, leaves your hair feeling soft, silky and frizz free for up to 24 hours. ….and it smells wonderful.
The secret to this FAB! product are styling polymers enriched with Bamboo proteins that form an elastic film which is enhanced by their exclusive elastomer. *the polymer film also contains an integrated protection complex that consists of UV-A & UV-B filters, Pathenol and the agents that trap free radicals = long lasting color protection and hair that has a smooth, glossy surface with a natural feel and flexible hold.
For best results, apply to dry hair before using your flat iron. *That Girl in the Red Coat tip – flat iron your hair, section by section. Use a clip to keep excess hair out of the way, spray the section of hair you are going to flat iron and continue. I find this technique ensures an even coverage of spray and protection and I achieve a smoother look.
Hello Beauties! Yes, it is Monday once again…have no fear! I have a gem of a product that will make every hair type – long or short, sleek or curly, frizz free! Monday and everyday!…yes! it’s true. …and with wedding season and BBQ season upon us, we can use all the help we can get.
Meet Humidity Guard by Quantum
This gem of a product has become one of my “must have” products for the spring/summer months. As we all know, humidity isn’t always the bff of our new ‘do, until now. Humidity Guard by Quantum is your guard against humidity. Offering humidity resistance for up to 24 hours, Humidity Guard will provide all day control, lock your style in place – even when humidity is at 100%. It helps to eliminate those little hairs along your part that are trying to flyaway with the seagulls.
* An added BONUS to this FAB! product – it offers thermal protection. Humidity Guard is safe to use with thermal styling tools (up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit).
** Another BONUS – for my blonde Beauties – natural or bottled like yours truly – Humidity Guard will not leave a brassy film/effect on our lovely tresses.
The scent is fresh yet not overpowering, so it is becoming a favorite for the Gents too. It is color safe so no need to worry about losing the vibrancy of your new found shade of blue, red or blonde. Humidity Guard is a fast drying spray so you never have to wait for the spray to dry before applying heat and no worries of crunchy, sticky hair.
For best results, apply Humidity Guard to dry hair. It can be used with your flat iron/curling iron or, once you have achieved the style desired for your day, after setting your look with your favorite hairspray, mist Humidity Guard by Quantum all over your hair. I promise you, your style will hold up all day and all night.
***Another BONUS! This gem retails for $13.25.