Here we are again Beauties, it’s Monday. The sun is shining yet many I have met this morning are glum. Spring has finally sprung yet many have lost the spring in their step. Over the past weeks I have had many women call me brave because I have colored some of my hair magenta (courtesy of the FAB! Color Intensity line by Joico!). I always thank them and follow up their compliment by telling them they could add some flair to their hair as well, and I am met with the same answers every time … “Oh, I couldn’t do that”, “What would people say?” or the ever present “What if I think I like blue and then once I’ve done it I hate it?!”. Well ladies, and gents, have no fear for Joico INSTATINT is here!
INSTATINT offers five FAB! shades;
- Fiery Coral (red)
- Orchid (purple)
- Sapphire Blue (a denim blue)
- Mermaid Blue ( a turquoise blue)
- applied color lasts up to three days
- washes out in 1 shampoo
- is color safe = will not alter your existing hair color after INSTATINT is removed. Yes, it is safe for the blondest of blondes
- easy to apply! Spray onto dry hair in short bursts. I prefer not to apply heat after color is applied, so I apply color after I am done with my flat iron.
- the less you spray, the lighter the color.
- the more you spray, the color becomes more vibrant
- protect your clothing while applying the spray. Drape a towel over your shoulders.
- color only lands where you direct it
- does not stain your scalp, your hair line or your face
- layer over existing vibrant shades to perk them up or to get you through until your next color appointment.
- it is $10.45 a bottle. Yep! $10.45.