“I love your hair!”. A statement I hear daily…and I gotta admit, I love it. “I wish I could do that with my hair.” is usually the follow up to the compliment. So many women admire my swoops of magenta, yet are fearful;
– of what people would say
– adding vibrant color wouldn’t suit them
– that once they colored their hair they would regret their color choice.
Well ladies, do I have news for you! Thanks to the Beauties at Joico, you too can have vibrant color with or without the commitment! Let me introduce you to Joico Instatint and Joico Vero Kpak Color Intensity!
Perfect trial size cans and bottles!
For those of you who are a little more adventurous, Joico Vero Kpak Color Intensity is a semi permanent color option and is easy to use and easy to apply. No peroxide/developer needed! Apply to dry hair, leave on for 20 -30 minutes and VOILA! Vibrant color! (For our dark hair beauties, pre lightening may be needed, depending on how vibrant you want the color to be). Always use a color shampoo to retain the vibrancy of the color. I personally adore the Joico Kpak Color Therapy line, nourishes and repairs while keeping my color bright. Your new found color lasts for up to 30 washes.
For those who are a tad nervous about trying something new, you will love the latest addition to the Joico family. Instatint is a temporary aerosol color spray, that lasts until you shampoo it out. Apply to dry hair and VOILA! instant color without the commitment. The colors are vibrant enough for all hair colors, from blonde to the darkest of brunette. Spray lightly for a pastel effect, the more you spray, the darker the effect. *I suggest covering your shoulders while applying the color, to protect your clothes. No need to fear the storm clouds in the forecast – the color will not run if you find yourself caught in the rain. *That Girl in the Red Coat tip – do not apply heat to your hair once Instatint is applied – there may be a chance of staining your tresses. Use your curling iron or flat iron before applying Instatint.
So there you have it. Now you too can add a splash of color! No fear, no commitment. Only FAB! hair that turns heads…like yours truly.
Here we are again Beauties, it’s Monday. The sun is shining yet many I have met this morning are glum. Spring has finally sprung yet many have lost the spring in their step. Over the past weeks I have had many women call me brave because I have colored some of my hair magenta (courtesy of the FAB! Color Intensity line by Joico!). I always thank them and follow up their compliment by telling them they could add some flair to their hair as well, and I am met with the same answers every time … “Oh, I couldn’t do that”, “What would people say?” or the ever present “What if I think I like blue and then once I’ve done it I hate it?!”. Well ladies, and gents, have no fear for Joico INSTATINT is here!
INSTATINT offers five FAB! shades;
- Fiery Coral (red)
- Orchid (purple)
- Sapphire Blue (a denim blue)
- Mermaid Blue ( a turquoise blue)
For all those who are a tad skeptical or a wee bit worried about adding some flair to your hair, Joico INSTATINT is your answer. Truly a no commitment color. Always dreamed of having blue hair, only to realize blue hair feels like a nightmare? No worries! Just wash it out and give the red a whirl! Yep, INSTATINT washes out in one shampoo, every time. Being me, I have compiled a quick go to list, a what’s what of INSTATINT;
- applied color lasts up to three days
- washes out in 1 shampoo
- is color safe = will not alter your existing hair color after INSTATINT is removed. Yes, it is safe for the blondest of blondes
- easy to apply! Spray onto dry hair in short bursts. I prefer not to apply heat after color is applied, so I apply color after I am done with my flat iron.
- the less you spray, the lighter the color.
- the more you spray, the color becomes more vibrant
- protect your clothing while applying the spray. Drape a towel over your shoulders.
- color only lands where you direct it
- does not stain your scalp, your hair line or your face
- layer over existing vibrant shades to perk them up or to get you through until your next color appointment.
- it is $10.45 a bottle. Yep! $10.45.
I am a week away from my color appointment and I gotta tell you, I love the Pink INSTATINT to keep my magenta looking vibrant. …I also added a touch of Mermaid Blue and Sapphire Blue because….why not 😉