It’s Monday. Again. In my corner of the world, Spring has sprung, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, tulips are in bloom and I am not outside. After a long, cold, dreary winter I am aching to be out in the warm sun. Alas, someone has to man the desk and pay the piper. Since I can’t get out and tip toe through the tulips, I thought I might as well have a great hair day, and now you can too. Let me introduce you to some gems from Joico…
FlipTurn Hairspray and Hair Shake Liquid to Powder Texturizer!
Joico FlipTurn – I have to say, is one of my favorite hairsprays to use. Created for all hair types, it offers;
- a very strong hold factor that is still workable – you can brush through it and keep your desired style or begin again
- fast drying = no crunchy tresses
- it is a volumizing hairspray that adds shine and volume for up to 72 hours
- offers thermal protection.
- is humidity resistant = locks out frizz
- the scent is wonderful
- A cool feature of this hairspray… it can be sprayed upside down, side ways or right side up without clogging the nozzle = any style can be achieved.
Joico Hair Shake – is a liquid to powder finishing texturizer. Yep! Liquid to powder! If you like the results of volumizing powders from OSIS Dust It or SexyHair Powder Play but not a fan of the powdery mess, Joico’s HairShake is for you. HairShake offers;
- texture and lift
- touchable and moldable layering styling grip = easy to create and recreate styles.
- lift and fullness at the root
- fast drying residue free and grit free finish = no powdery residue
- created for all hair types and lengths
- the BEST scent ever – it smells like the beach! You will be transported to white sands, blue water, buff life guards offering you a cool drink….
HairShake is to be applied to dry hair. To apply, give the bottle a good a shake then apply as desired. This has become one of my favorite styling products and every client we use it on in the Salon buys one for themselves. Many of my customers who love their volumizing powders are now fans of HairShake. It offers hold, texture and volume. The one feature that made me a fan – if I wanted to change my style, I could brush through my hair with ease and begin again. My hair was not weighed down and there wasn’t a sticky residue.
So, for those of us with our noses pressed up against the window looking out on the beautiful day, may we find solace that although we may not be outside or at the beach, at least we are having a great hair day and are surrounded by the heavenly scents of the beach, thanks to Joico.