Today’s tale is about Goldwell – a beautiful hair care line that offers something for every hair type and every styling issue or demand. Goldwell offers a beautiful array of shampoo’s and conditioner’s for all hair types and hair woes. Today’s focus is on their styling products. Many of Goldwell’s styling products offer shine, color protection and thermal protection. Some of Goldwell’s styling products are Humidity Resistant (fights frizz) as well, such as;
– Big Finish Volume Hairspray
– Diamond Gloss Micro Fine Shine Spray
– Hot Form Heat Styling Lotion
– Flat Marvel Straightening Balm
– Sleek Perfection Thermal Spray Serum
– Crystal Turn Curl Gel Wax
Over the past couple of years, Goldwell has also revamped their styling line…before you start to hyperventilate that your favorite product is no longer, calm down and take a breath. Again. Now, as you know my aim is always to educate and enlighten. Below you will find a list of Goldwell products that have been discontinued and replaced by another. You’re welcome.
– Brilliance Radiant Star. Goldwell suggests to use DIAMOND GLOSS. Same shine as Radiant Star (use sparingly on fine hair)
– Natural Hot Darling Styling Lotion. Goldwell suggests HOT FORM (*NEW) – provides easier shaping, improved heat protection and more hold than Hot Darling.
– Wild Profiler Mousse Wax. Goldwell suggests UNLIMITOR – easier to distribute and more hold than Profiler
– Wild Supervisor. Goldwell suggests SUPEREGO – easier to apply and slightly more hold than Supervisor
– Brilliance Luxury Affair. Goldwell suggests JUST SMOOTH Moisturizing Styling Milk (*NEW) – slightly smoother and softer than Luxury Affair
– Natural Nice Balance Calming Milk. Goldwell suggests JUST SMOOTH Moisturizing Styling Milk (*NEW) – Slightly smoother and softer than Nice Balance.
– Curl Move Control Curl Putty. Goldwell suggests CURL LOVE (*NEW) – More smooth than Move Control and offers a natural shine.
– Wild Composer Styling Gel. Goldwell suggests LAGOOM GEL – Improved heat protection and more hold than Composer
– Wild Hardliner Acrylic Gel. Goldwell suggests LAGOOM GEL – Softer and less hold than Hardliner
– Wild Modeler Shaping Spray. Goldwell suggests BIG FINISH – Quicker drying speed and more hold than Modeler.
– Natural Lite Kiss Flexible Spray. Goldwell suggests MAGIC FINISH – More hold and gloss than Lite Kiss.
– Natural Flexi Whip Flexible Mousse. Goldwell suggests GLAMOUR WHIP – More hold and gloss than Flexi Whip.
– Brilliance Jewel Shimmer. Goldwell suggests SPUN SHINE -Softer and less hold than Jewel Shimmer.
Goldwell’s Styling line is color coded and displays the hold factor right on the packaging – the higher the number = more hold.
VOLUME line = Silver/Blue packaging
GLOSS line = Silver/Pink packaging
STRAIGHT line = Silver/Purple packaging
TEXTURE line = Silver/Orange packaging
NATURAL line = Silver/Yellow packaging
CURL line = Silver/Green packaging
Check out their website at http://www.goldwell-northamerica.com for great tips and info. on the newest additions to their line.